Techn'Teach: 2012 MSU College of Education
We encourage you to explore and share this site.
Who: Dr. Julia VanderMolen
When: Saturday, October 27th
Where: East Lansing, Michigan
Session Handout: Blooming with Technology pdf format
AbstractBloom's taxonomy of educational objectives for learning has undergone a digital makeover. The Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy Pyramid makes thinking about technology tools in this context a breeze. This session will explore how they can be used at various levels on the digital taxonomy to encourage higher level thinking and problem solving. This session will also provide faculty with some creative and innovative ideas for integrating Web 2.0 tools at each level. So come and find out what is blooming in this session and help your students blossom.
- Describe Bloom’s Taxonomy and Web 2.0
- Select an appropriate Web 2.0 tool to address the six levels of Blooms Taxonomy
- Create one lesson which incorporates a Web 2.0 activity to facilitate student collaboration and learning.
- Participants will gain an understanding how Web 2.0 tools can used to address the six levels of Blooms Taxonomy
- Participants will learn about a minimum of 3 Web 2.0 tools for each of the level of Blooms Taxonomy
- Participants will brainstorm one to two lesson to integrate into his/her classroom
The Featured Digital Blooms Web 2.0 ToolsView Interactive Pyramid
- LetterPop Worth the $5!
Related Article: 5 Mind Mapping Tools to Find Your Next Big Idea
- Create A Graph
- RSOE EDIS
- Related Article: Top 10 Sites for Creating a Chart or Graph
- Related Article Top Sites for Creating Flashcards
- Related Link 5 Free Tools to Collect Student Feedback
- Related Link Blooms Taxonomy with Apps
Just Added Featured Blooming with Technololgy Apps
Do you have a site or app you would like to share. Tell us how you used it in the classroom and win a prize. Learn more about other educational technology organizations. Use the QR Code to learn more about Techn'Teach.
Top Ten Tools (3T)
Do you have a site or app you would like to share. Tell us how you used it in the classroom and win a prize.
Learn more about other educational technology organizations.
Use the QR Code to learn more about Techn'Teach.